Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay so, lets see which apps work with the gentouch so I can add it to the wikiif they dont work-dont post them herebut if they do-even though if its very limited-still post them hereso far I got these apps to work:(some I had bought)raging thundergameboid-mario kartdolphin web browsergames are really hard to play on this thing because of a resistive one touch screen

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
===Apps===WebSharingPandoraWallr liteSam 3.5 (Sildeme.org market app)aLogcatAndroid System InfoCleandroidCpu Monitor Mini 1.0.2NookWolframAlpha QuickLaunchAdvance Task Killer Free===Widgets===More Icons WidgetAdvanced Task KillerPandora===Launchers===Home++

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
I rarely connect via USB. I use the WebShare app all the time. I just made a new Wiki entry on it in the How To'sThe More Icons Widget allows you to put a larger number of smaller icons on a homepage. Works well on a slate's larger screen.Either Advanced task killer or Cleandroid to make easier to kill apps.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Anyone try any 3d tests/apps/games ? There should be a MALI 3d w/ openGL support inside the chip, i'm curious if they have implemented that in the firmware
(if someone can check for mali.ko that would be nice too!

·
Premium Member
2,429 Posts
More working appsKindleAldikoTwidroidMonkey Kick- seems upside down but works ok. Not WorkingAudible- library starts to load but then you are returned to another active app or homepage but task is still running.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have workingbeautiful widgetsswypetunewikislidemekindlepandoradropboxfox newsimdbadvanced task killer freeastro file manageraudio manager widgetbattery leftconnectbotgraffiti for androidlinpacknookquandrant standardrobo defenseroot explorertv guidethose work fine or close enough to fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.