Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,I have a pre-order for the Dawa D7 2.1 android running at merimobiles.They say they sell it from 30th june.Now the new Witstech?s A81E is selling with a dual boot at merimobiles on 30th june too.What do you think will be the best dealGrts Eddy

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
Just recieved new W1060 from wirelession, Wince only availablle at the moment. Have been told by Mr Lee (freom website) that Android 2.1 will be available in next 2 - 3 weeks for this device. It is the new W1060 with three buttons (left hand bottom front). The buttons have symbols - Top Button = House Middle button = return (curving arrow) and Bottom button = 4 paralell lines on top of each other. (please forgive my crappy descriptions - this is my very first MID).I am really impressed with the speed of the W1060 with Wince and am looking forward to trying Android for the first time when it is made available

·
Registered
19 Posts
[quote name='hansworst;11155]Hello' date='I have a pre-order for the Dawa D7 2.1 android running at merimobiles.They say they sell it from 30th june.Now the new Witstech's A81E is selling with a dual boot at merimobiles on 30th june too.What do you think will be the best dealGrts Eddy[/QUOTE'] I must say the new A81 looks very impressive. It's got an ARM A8 Cortex 600Mhz CPU with 256 MB RAM + Android 2.1 too. That's the one I'm very interested in but I can't find any videos of actual usage of Android on it. The video embedded in merimobiles.com is only an unboxing (although quite an impressive one)

·
Registered
19 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,339 Posts
the w1060 doesnt have a g-sensor, i'm using wince as its blazingly fast on it. Wince has a rotate screen button that actually works. When i had android installed, couldnt get rotate to work properly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.