Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
I now it's quite uncommon to use a question mark in the title - but after I saw Carbax report at ARMdevices.com, I couldn't hold it. = The manufacteur: Aappaa =
The new Model will have a capacitiv Display (!), contains the ARM 11 Telechip (=> can show up to 1080p), 256MB RAM, 1.3 MP Cam, integrated BlueTooth (?) and even Android 2.1 :)The best point is - that the OEM version will be sold around 72$ for 10.000. Considering the mass, this would allow an consumer end-price for <120$. It would be awesome to finally get this 7" device with a capacitiv screen and these specs :)Does anyone of you something about it ? Is it allready shown up at a store ? They doesn't seem to be the same guys as the HiApad-Team. Are they related ?

·
Registered
49 Posts
seems like the pandawill g10/haipad m701i think the companies behind hiapad (rockchip apad) and haipad (telechip apad) are different, but don't quote me on it

·
Premium Member
297 Posts
I think this is standard Chinese remeber when the first aPad was "dual core" because it has the processor and DSP. Well on the new aPad it has a multitouch resistive screen. I am sure because it is not multitouch companies are calling it capacitive. It you watch the pandawill video at 4:00 look when she tries to pinch zoom it does not work very well.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Mh, had really high hopes for this one - since charbax showed up some smooth movements. Would be intersting if the other specs are at least real :(Found this one here, which seems quite similar to the mentioned above, but it would cost 199$ Oo[€dit]Made in China wrote an article about the Pad and it really seems to be capacitiv. Unfortunately it will cost around 155$ - but lets see who will takeit up. On the other side they mentioned a higher CUP (800>720), a larger battery and even an included GPS. Would be a fair deal for 150 bucks :)Source: *click*Hope the MP4Nation guys can pick it up

·
Banned
1,115 Posts
The issues with these devices is the specs are misleading. This video is edited. To me it's no better than Gome Flytouch Rooted with some tweaks. Some one from China needs to up open Android China Tablets Store chain. Then they can display all these tablets here. I mean it's hard for us to see what the heck it's going to be like. Sure it seems to work for them.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Pretty sure from the video it is the G10 or haipad or Moonse M7002e, etc. Just ordered a metal back one to play with. I personally really liked the size and such of the apad, but the 1.5 restriction and 128MB or RAM and youtube not being full screen (you get my point), I was a little disappointed.

·
Registered
34 Posts
i got a haipad 2.1 and its a awesome lil device...only problem is on nesoid and other emulators when u touch the screen it slows down
but accelorrometer games are up to speed

1 - 7 of 7 Posts