Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so as I install .apks and tweak system settings, things are working less better.I am absolutely sure that my Novel (firm 07_05_10 with panda home and volume key hack) had a correctly working screen rotation. In landscape the screen would work in the correct orientation. I have added .apks and changed some system settings and now it will only work upside down. Also the home screen will go blank when incorrectly orientated, similar to the problem other users are facing. BUT I know for certain it was working correctly after the initial install of just Pandhome and vol key hack. Last nite I installed BlueFTP, because I was looking for a goot FTP client, however i neglected to lookup the apk description and realized afterwards that this was a Bluetooth FTP app. Well it crashed, I powered off and restarted. My Novel then hungup at the initial boot screen (Blue screen with text, normal boot screen) it never made it to the loading screen (same blue screen with white animated loading bar). I then reset (hardware). Then the novel booted correctly. However I have now noticed a difference in the loading screen, it is framed in a white border.Does your loading screen have a white border around it or is it the same as the initial boot screen with an animated status loading thingy?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Any 07_05_10 users out there care to report in?

·
Registered
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
fine as in does or does not have the white border around the loading screen? The reason I ask is because mine did not have it initially, but now it does have it. Again I am running the 07_05 firmware. I am wondering if I have messed something up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.