Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Many would say that the device miss USB,webcam, gps,memory, speed,resolution,it should be cooler,lack of video support, need android update etc...............But Guys this tablet is cool!I am coming from Pocket PC,Blackberry, but mainly PALM and this is like old time moding the TX,Treo or LD.Ebay and chinese are flooding the market with these cheap Eken or clone and at the speed they are selling the Ipad will have no space.The Ipad is superior; surely it is but who cares.I got what I need for less than 100 bucks and I can mod it to all my needs.I review all tablet in the market I think during these last few days and this is the best bargain.I bought one to try and my wife just took it for her so I had to buy another one and my kids and friend want it so................ I am thinking of buying more and reseling.I really hope this Forum will trigger the real power of these devices with the help of all the great people around.Keep the forum working. Great job

·
Registered
157 Posts
thats the benefit of the m001: the price!its sooo cheap that the fun is to make it work better! not just pop it up and start using!

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
There is something to be said for working out of the box, but if that were your primary concern, you wouldn't be at this site. ... I also wouldn't be answering from a 7" tablet either...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts