Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have all seen this flip clock/weather widgetI found and loaded beautiful widgets, and the clock and weather are pretty nice but way too big on the PDN. Takes up about 1/3 of the top of the screen. Is there a way to size the widget? Or possibily a different one? I tried to DL and install the one from market but I don't have an androidID yet.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BiPolarBear;31664]Not sure which one you are using there said:
RWBCS File Repository[/url]I like the Better Alarm Clock one the best so far...
THANKS, I'll check it out. The one I tried was 'beautiful widgits', something like that. It came with a wi-fi off, BT, and the flip clock widgit. It's nice but too big. I'll check yours out.

·
Registered
147 Posts
[quote name='ontwowheels;31669]THANKS' date=' I'll check it out. The one I tried was 'beautiful widgits', something like that. It came with a wi-fi off, BT, and the flip clock widgit. It's nice but too big. I'll check yours out.[/QUOTE'] I just realized you only want the widget feature and I'm not sure if Better Alarm Clock has a good one of those...I use it as a large night time dock/alarm clock. For a smaller version of the flip clock widget check out this app: Retro Clock Widget v1.6.3 Application for Android | ToolsI may download it and add it to my file repository when I get a chance...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
BiPolarBear;31664]Not sure which one you are using there said:
RWBCS File Repository[/url]I like the Better Alarm Clock one the best so far...
I really like the flip clock, but the flip clock does not run as a widget. When you run it as an app, it takes over the buttons in the dock, that I don't like.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
BiPolarBear;31683 said:
I just realized you only want the widget feature and I'm not sure if Better Alarm Clock has a good one of those...I use it as a large night time dock/alarm clock. For a smaller version of the flip clock widget check out this app: Retro Clock Widget v1.6.3 Application for Android | ToolsI may download it and add it to my file repository when I get a chance...
That one looks decent.

·
Registered
147 Posts
[quote name='ontwowheels;31691]I really like the flip clock' date=' but the flip clock does not run as a widget. When you run it as an app, it takes over the buttons in the dock, that I don't like.[/QUOTE'] Added the retro widget to my repository: http://files.rwbcs.net/android/apk_files/clocks/Retro Clock 1.6.3.apkThis takes up two spaces on a home screen...

·
Registered
365 Posts
For those of you using Launcher Pro on your phone, a new feature (in the paid version) is widget resizing. I first understood it was just for the widgets (e.g., contacts, calendar) built into Launcher Pro, but the option comes up on the free version I have if I do a long touch on other widgets (e.g., I have widgets for CPU, battery, and clock/weather). Of course, this may be a moot point for the PDN. Not clear at all whether it can run the latest version of Launcher Pro (which is awesome, btw).-Matt

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[quote name='gadgetrants;31831]For those of you using Launcher Pro on your phone' date=' a new feature (in the paid version) is widget resizing. I first understood it was just for the widgets (e.g., contacts, calendar) built into Launcher Pro, but the option comes up on the free version I have if I do a long touch on other widgets (e.g., I have widgets for CPU, battery, and clock/weather). Of course, this may be a moot point for the PDN. Not clear at all whether it can run the latest version of Launcher Pro (which is awesome, btw).-Matt[/QUOTE']Interesting...THANKS

·
Premium Member
1,420 Posts
I haven't found any of the flip clock widget to work correctly on the Novel. I have tried Beautiful Widgets, Fancy Widget and Weather Widget Donate. So far the only thing that has worked correctly has been the flip clock in Home++ but that is similar to the one mentioned above.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
[quote name='blazingwolf;31933]I haven't found any of the flip clock widget to work correctly on the Novel. I have tried Beautiful Widgets' date=' Fancy Widget and Weather Widget Donate. So far the only thing that has worked correctly has been the flip clock in Home++ but that is similar to the one mentioned above.[/QUOTE'] Well that's not good..... :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.