Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me 1st say before this forum was formed I searched out a low cost slate device just to play with , so I went on Ebay found a seller and purchased the Irobot/Iweb/Moonse. Now when I say I got very lucky I mean just that , the seller was honest ,upfront and went out of his way to make sure I was happy.Now these devices are becoming very popular , very quickly. In China there is a whole district devoted to electronics and they can crank out sub par knock-offs faster then you can say slatedroid forum. So the trick to buy safely is this.1: Use paypal, paypal allows up to 45 days to file a complaint and get a refund. Now just cause you use paypal does not always mean you will get a refund. Paypal view is simple ,buyers will scam and sellers will scam. So if you file a complaint get your evidence together or as much proof as you can .2:Buy locally. Yes a lot of stores will be carrying these devices sometimes re-branded under a different name but internally same specs. And the store will have a return policy.3:Buy from big time on-line sellers. These sellers will not always be able to price match but at-least you can believe the product is real and they will have a return policy.4:Check our forum. We will try to list all the sellers that have done us right and list the ones that scammed us .5: If you use Ebay, take the time to read the sellers ratings and remember the more stuff this person sells, the more they have to lose. A power seller will usually go out of their way to make sure that their ratings stay at a five and would not normally risk a bad rating. I normally wait a few days after I receive the item to test it, then I leave the feedback. If I am unhappy I contact the seller and remind them I have not left the feedback yet and the item is somehow defective or mislabeled.Most will respond quickly and you will play email tag before the resolution will make sense but stick with it. If you are still unhappy leave the negative feedback and use Ebay to get a resolution.

Reactions: OldNoob

·
Registered
289 Posts
Buy from Buyadroid! They are honest and only sell android tablets. They are watching the forums and test a variety of tablets and pick the least buggy ones to sell. James no longer runs it, but he had really great support.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.