Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a quick thank you to all the developers and users that shared so much here to make my 3 weeks old Novel now working well! Lets keep this forum active and the pressure up on Pandigital (mailed to get the source code) . And sorry if this is not new info for you:Got the Novel for ~100$ from BB&B after the Walgreen price match. Actually have 2, but will return one. For both:- Tested several of the posted updates. Last is 08/01- WIFI works fine in my house ones it has woken up. Have not tested N, only use G.- Android core crashes sometimes, ok with me.- 'No nasty' market hack works.- Installed and removed lot of apps directly and from market to try. Nothing unusual.- Want: HW hacks like USB bluetooth or serial. Screen gestures or soft buttons for better control.- Don't like: The screen is kind of fuzzy for the 800x600 resolution.My 2 cents: This is NOT an IPad, but until there is a fast and affordable 10" android 2.x tablet, I can live with a 99$ toy.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I am so glad you started this thread because I am so grateful for this site it allowed me to learn and play and really feel like I created something or at least changed something for the better. I want to thank all the devs here with their constant toiling and all the patient others that patiently helped me. I am so comfortable with my PDN that I bought a $30 case from Amazon for it. I have Market running perfectly and I can tether it to my Samsung Vibrant ,this has become a great companion as I travel in the city. Also I'm glad because I probably wont be buying another tablet until Christmas, one because of finances and two because of the amount of tablet choices all at once and I don't want to pay "hype" prices, so I'm hoping this little guy will put up with me at least till Christmas. This kinda got long and personal so in short thanks to everyone and I'm glad bengl took the time to open this "appreciation thread!!!!"

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.