Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Which rom are you using? The latest ICS rom from Fards is now the most responsive, smoothest, fastest most beautiful thing you can put on your Hannspad. It's very close to being perfect, making all others pointless and redundant.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm testing this out now, on HannsTitan. Although I didn't actually have your specific problem, it just completely stopped responding to input occasionally, except for the hardware buttons.

I'll let you know how it goes.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for this. Have a hannspad 1653 with the latest stock rom and market loaded. Before the screen was continually freezing when put in standby but this so far looks to have resolved the issue. Lucky as was about to be sent back to ebuyer.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Been using it a while, works as intended. The freezing has stopped, and occasionally the logs show the fix is working.

When it does freeze, going in and out of stand by seems to fix it. That wasn't the case before. I always have trouble with this kernel though - I can never mount the pad as a USB storage device with it. That was a problem before your fixes, however.

Anyway, thanks for the fix! Much appreciated.

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
Which rom are you using? The latest ICS rom from Fards is now the most responsive, smoothest, fastest most beautiful thing you can put on your Hannspad. It's very close to being perfect, making all others pointless and redundant.
This just isn't true. The work that Fards is doing with ics is great but in it's current state it isn't as responsive as the gingerbread based roms. I'm sure that situation will improve but for now, slating all other roms is just silly.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts