Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Yes, I had an issue w/it...I just downloaded the "Android Terminal Emulator" by Jack Palevich on the Market, I downloaded it on my Incredible, backed it up w/Astro File explorer, copied that apk file to and sd & loaded it on my PDN. Keyboard works on that one w/mine.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
walscobry, 3 sec Menu key doesn't work for me.I tried to install other terminal apps like "Better Terminal Emulator Magic", but it won't even run with "Force Close" message. I also tried to re-install "Terminal Emulator", but it would ask me to uninstall the original one first. However, the uninstallation fails everytime. Let me try to look for the "Android Terminal Emulator" around, hope it work. Thanks!

·
Registered
784 Posts
[quote name='arrow_choi;40768]walscobry' date=' 3 sec Menu key doesn't work for me.I tried to install other terminal apps like "Better Terminal Emulator Magic", but it won't even run with "Force Close" message. I also tried to re-install "Terminal Emulator", but it would ask me to uninstall the original one first. However, the uninstallation fails everytime. Let me try to look for the "Android Terminal Emulator" around, hope it work. Thanks![/QUOTE'] Get jackpal.androidterm.apk from the site in my sig.......

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks geebekazoo! I downloaded and installed the jackpal terminal. However, for some reasons, when I open it, the exact same terminal emulator(with no keyboard) from the DevTools opened.Is there a way to uninstall the Terminal Emulator from DevTools? Or even uninstall the whole DevTools?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.