Android Tablets Forum banner
41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
if you are rooted, you can edit the build.prop file located under /system

look for the line
ro.sf.hwrotation=270

you may have to change the rotation for andypad pro as 270 is the default rotation for t760
OK After waiting forever for a reply on the Andypad forums from Paul, nothing

Have tried so many different variations of the above that its getting really annoying now.
Any other ideas on how to fix this so i can actually use this tablet?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,

Just upgrade to v3.0 and found that on k9mail the message detail keep zooming, and is the same with maildroid ( notice when u first run. End User Licence Agreement for maildroid it zoom content automatically. )
wonder it anyone with this problem. can find anyway to disable it. This is no happen on previous version v2.08 below.

tks
I have problem this too. Can someone suggest how to fix this problem.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello friends, I have a tablet similar to this but the brand Mtek MT7068 model, but has the same features of the T760 I tried to upgrade this rom, but without success, the machine after installing the firmware got the black screen just flashes but does not start anything, does anyone have any solutions, I'll be grateful. Hugs!!

Olá amigos, estou com um tablet similar a este mas da marca Mtek modelo MT7068, mas que tem a mesma caracteristicas deste T760 tentei fazer o upgrade desta rom, mas sem sucesso, o aparelho apos instalar a Firmware ficou com a tela preta, apenas pisca mas não inicia coisa alguma, alguem será que tem alguma solução, ficarei grato. Abraços!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, recently acquire a tablet Mtek Andromeda RK2918 chipset MT7068 - capacitive screen, 512 ram cpu 1.2, for very good sign, but I decided to route power to install some application, but without success, then did a search on the net and flashing a rom aclashingabei Genesis of the tablet when you restart it does not start, since uncertainty several roms and nothing, would someone give me a light. I am grateful. hugs.
Couldn't find much about this device
;(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello friends! As not getting any help I continued my search for the solution of my problem, I found a firmware that works on my Tablet is MTEK of MT7068, a Chinese rom Tablet Teclast T760VE, all in Chinese, but I managed to change the main menu to Portuguese-BR but with a problem, is reversed toutch I click on one side and it triggers the other, very strange, but still can not resolve this situation. if someone gave me a light I shall be grateful. Hugs!

Olá amigos!!! Como não obtive nenhuma ajuda continuei minha procura pela solução do meu problema, encontrei uma Firmware que funciona-se no meu Tablet MT7068 da MTEK, uma rom chinesa do Tablet Teclast T760VE, tudo em chines, mas consegui mudar o menu principal para português-BR, mas com um problema, o toutch está invertido eu clico em uma lado e ele aciona do outro, muito estranho, mas ainda não consegui resolver esta situação. se alguem me deu uma luz ficarei grato. Abraços!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Legal amigo, mas o que acontece é o seguinte, quanto restauro a roms do T760 ele não inicia, a tela fica escura com risco e não inicia o recover, quanto instalo a roms do T760VE ele funciona na boa, mas com ao touchscreen invertido.
Vou tentar outra rom que acabei de baixar. ok!!! todos da marca Teclast, o meu é da MTEK modelo MT7068. Abraços!!!

Cool friend, but what happens is this, the restoration of the roms T760 it does not start, the screen goes dark at risk and does not start recover, how do I install the roms T760VE it works on good, but reversed the touchscreen.
I'll try another rom I just downloaded. ok! all brand Teclast, mine is the model MT7068 MTEK. Hugs!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Olá para todos, como não tive nenhuma resposta que me ajuda-se resolvi fazer uma geral na internet, inclusive em sites chineses de onde vem creio eu 90% dos tablets, procurei 1 a 1 o modelo parecido com o da MTEK MT7068, e achei varios iguais com as mesmas caracteristicas, o Teclast T760 é igual mas não inicia, o Teclast T760VE é igualzinho, instala inicia faz tudos quase perfeito o touchscreen fica invertido do meio para os dois lados, resolvi continuar a procura e encontrei o MOMO7 da Ployer, instalei e ta funcionando perfeito ja taz 10 dias, fica a dica:

firmware: MOMO7-M808-2918 20110913 ou M0M07-SDK2.0-2918-20111115 com o sdk 2.0 prefeita, abraços a todos!!!!

E mais roteada"!!!!!!

Tradução Google:

Hello everyone, and had no answer that helps me is I decided to make a general on the Internet, including sites in China where it comes from I believe 90% of tablets, 1-1 looked like the model of MTEK MT7068, and I several equal with the same characteristics, the Teclast T760 is the same but does not start, it looked exactly like the Teclast T760VE, install starts studies makes the touchscreen is almost perfect inverted half for the two sides decided to continue the search and found the MOMO7 ploy, installed and functioning correctly in ta taz 10 days, is the trick:

Firmware: MOMO7-M808-2918-20110913 or M0M07 SDK2.0-2918-20111115 with 2.0 sdk mayor, hugs to all!!

Plus routed "!!!!!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Is this firmware applied to T760Ve as well? I did follow your instruction but after that I couldn't turn my tablet on. So I have to use another firmware from chinese site.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts