Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
This is a test version, not official yet. Doing at your own rick.

From feedback. This is Like Android 3.0.

Download : http://115.com/file/clf8uyio

hit either mirror button.

I'll write a detailed Instruction once i find my T760 USB cable and upgrade it.

here is a quick guide.

1. shutdown your T760
2. press Vol+ ,and insert USB table
3. install drivers if need
4. start RKAndroidTool.exe (make sure select ../rockdev/RK29xxLoader(L)_V2.06.bin as Loader)
5. select Loader and parameter (make sure select "../rockdev/复件 parameter" as parameter)
6. press upgrade

·
Registered
268 Posts
great news rowwor

I'm posting here a few hints for flashing this fw

- You can use the guide that I included in http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/22165-t760-208-custom-firmware/page__view__findpost__p__235162 for flashing this fw, just use the files that are in the 固件包\Image folder from this download

- As Wendal suggest, use the "复件 parameter" file. Or if you want more data app space use this custom (1.2GB for data, 5.45GB for internal): View attachment parameter_300.zip

- In order to avoid some errors, change all the chinese folder names to latin characters.

- Remember to run the update tool with administrator rights.

Attachments

·
Registered
268 Posts
downloaded, seems to have the two versions, update.img for teclast update tool and img files for rkandroid tool.

·
Registered
268 Posts
My first impressions about this fw:

- More responsive touchscreen
- Boot speed increased (+-30s)
- Smoother UI transitions
- Black background system UI
- The highly promoted android 3 launcher works great
- Seems that variable cpu clock is back
- Market app removed
- Keyboard issue seems to be solved
- Tethering setup option added

Edit: hints moved to 2nd post

·
Registered
8 Posts
Installed this version (link got on teclast forum)
Launcher is good (fast and responsive).
Looks like Honeycomb (but its Gingerbread
).
No bug with chinese keyboard (once switched to android keyboard, and it stay in this state).
/system is ext3
(mount -o rw,remount WORK!)

Installed Market (3.1.5).
When its try download something - "The application Market has stopped unexpectedly".

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

I installed this ROM today and am VERY impressed with it. Quadrant scores of over 2000 (previous 2.08b ROM gave around 1400 on 2nd or 3rd run). Battery life seems very good so far too.

MARKET - Try installing V2.3.6 if you are having troubles with V3 and above stopping unexpectedly. I've installed 2.3.6 and it's running perfectly.

Keyboard bug is also gone, which is great!

Hardware video codecs now running movies which I had to use MX Video Player or QQ Player for in previous ROMS, as these apps have software decoding.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Have just installed this to an Andypad Pro and my touchscreen is now backwards,
as in when i go to shut down i have to touch the cancel button for it to select the OK button
Any help?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Have just installed this to an Andypad Pro and my touchscreen is now backwards,
as in when i go to shut down i have to touch the cancel button for it to select the OK button
Any help?
Thats strange, I flashed the original andypad pro fw and worked ok so I thought they was the same, but

when you say touchscreen backwards, it means that when you hit something in the upper left you have to touch the lower left? Because I had the same issue with other firmware.

Teclast published a "T760VE" fw in their ftp site, when I installed it, the main issue was having an inverted touchscreen. May be that version is for your andypad.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thats strange, I flashed the original andypad pro fw and worked ok so I thought they was the same, but

when you say touchscreen backwards, it means that when you hit something in the upper left you have to touch the lower left? Because I had the same issue with other firmware.

Teclast published a "T760VE" fw in their ftp site, when I installed it, the main issue was having an inverted touchscreen. May be that version is for your andypad.
When i have to hit something in the upper left, i have to tap upper right

·
Registered
6 Posts
According to Paul on Andypad Forum, the touchscreen needs to be inverted on all base firmwares for the Andypad Pro, he says he will post instructions tomorrow

1 - 20 of 50 Posts