Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
It is good to see that the Intel SoC is getting put into more than just 1 device. Hopefully that will mean better community support for it.

Regards,

Roman

·
Registered
137 Posts
the features seem similar to the ramos i9. only looks thinner..we have to wait to see..

1 any video reviews on this?

2roman ur planning to sell this and support this tablet?

3 where and when shall it be available? and for how much?

4 any info on the battery quality and mah?

5 teclast is an unknown name unlike ramos or ifive or pipo...so can one trust them and buy?

·
Registered
132 Posts
5 teclast is an unknown name unlike ramos or ifive or pipo...so can one trust them and buy?
Teclast unknown brand !?!
iFive is a new born, Pipo and Chuwi also...
Ok, Onda, Ramos, Ainol are well-known brands, but Teclast is pretty good, many tablets since 4 years, and we dont talk about mp3 from Teclast (2006/2007).
And yes, P89 will be my 4th tablet from Teclast...

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes they've been around some time now.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I would like to know how is the mic quality when you are using it without headphones. In the Ramos i9 the mic is really bad unless you plug headphones

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
A little late to this thread but...

I've had this tablet for a few days now so I can pass on some observations -

Easy to root, just follow the Ramos i9 method available somewhere here on this forum or over on xda. Took me less than 5 minutes & I'm no expert

Nice, solid well made tablet. Screen is clear & vivid. All edges, joins etc. are clean & of high quality

The system is a basic JB with very few Chinese apps, most of which can be uninstalled straight away, without root.

Little if any lag & a very smooth user experience. Very impressive compared to other Chinese tablets I've used/had (better quality chip I guess) despite being dual core, it seems faster & more responsive than some of my RK3188 based models.

Charging by micro usb & takes a couple of hours for full charge from about 15%

Battery life is above average. I used it for about 5hrs solid, internet, videos, a few games, downloading several apps & so on & still had just under 50% left

Camera's are as one would expect for a 5mp rear, nothing special but does the job if you really need to use it as a basic camera.

Yes, speakers are a little awkward but I don't really care about that.

No HDMI but one can use the supplied OTG as required.

First tablet I've had in the 9" (or 8.9 depending on how you look at it) size. I like it; enough space to view most things without it feeling cramped but not too big that one gets tired when holding it single handed.

Some of the other questions above I can't answer as yet but overall everything is okay & demonstrates attention to detail by Teclast. I'm very impressed with this thing & would recommend to someone looking for something better quality than the average Chinese tablet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.