Android Tablets Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
I have a Teclast P85 with R3066. It has ICS 4.04 on it and I want to root it so I can remove the chinese apps on it.

I am new to this. Is there an easy way to do this?

Thanks
Sausagescript has an option to remove the "non-english" apps. It may not remove all of them, but was setup for one of the releases of ICS on this device to remove all of them.

It's been a while, but Teclast appears to have Android 4.04 for these devices. http://file2.mydrivers.com/tablet/Teclast_P85_R8A1-Android4.0.4-V1.00-8562.zip

Has anyone been able to get CyanogenMod to work on this device? The patch does not seem to be hard to create, if it's not been done yet. The biggest part is changing up the touchscreen and LCD drivers most likely.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sausagescript has an option to remove the "non-english" apps. It may not remove all of them, but was setup for one of the releases of ICS on this device to remove all of them.

It's been a while, but Teclast appears to have Android 4.04 for these devices. http://file2.mydrivers.com/tablet/Teclast_P85_R8A1-Android4.0.4-V1.00-8562.zip

Has anyone been able to get CyanogenMod to work on this device? The patch does not seem to be hard to create, if it's not been done yet. The biggest part is changing up the touchscreen and LCD drivers most likely.
I have a Teclast P85 (R8A1). It does not comes with google play store. Try to install v3.10.10 but does not work. What are the apk files that I need to install and run. Thank you

·
Premium Member
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I have a Teclast P85 (R8A1). It does not comes with google play store. Try to install v3.10.10 but does not work. What are the apk files that I need to install and run. Thank you
The script will install this for you, or you can likely download it from the internet. "does not work" is vague, and doesn't give much detail for anyone to offer assistance.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.