Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
hello P85 users,
I'm going to share some custom roms that I manage to dig in some chinese forums ,not easy at all,alot of google translator in two days of digging lol.
to make things right I'm just sharing information and all the credits belong to the developers

Rom mod0429 v1.3 by MoonShadow: MoonShadow_S2D8C2.img

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1569235922?pn=1
this is a google rough translation

v1.3 Features:
* comes with Geno's Simplified Chinese Recovery third edition
* support for usb Bluetooth adapter, repair Bluetooth headphone output
* Built-pl2303, dm9601, the tun module
* Improve support for wifi direct
* System interface, the browser run faster, smoother
* Built-in screenshot function (power and volume down)
* potatoes and other the html5 compatibility improvement
* notification bar to hide the code update to retain the official mode, the default is the official mode
* Add transparency to adjust the UI by dragging the slide block can freely adjust the transparency of the status bar (transparent is to the desktop appearance, In practical applications, are not always available and transparent background)
* Support for native volume is enabled in the status bar - "," Volume + "button function. Taking into account the volume button when the vertical screen with the right icon area overlap, affect the appearance, the volume button is enabled only in the horizontal screen display, the vertical screen will automatically hide
* will be changed to 1% electricity icon ring icon (like the DIY replace the power icon WinRAR a tool itself, no need to decompile, back to the compiler)
* Integrated common Google services (requires the integrity of Google services go to goo.im / gapps / download)
* Full Google market support Google Maps wifi positioning
* detailed program power
* Supports boot run etc / init.d script below
* the user to install the program automatically aligned to optimize
* comes to the su, complete the busybox soft connection
* integrated cifs manager
* Integrated zbj the MIUI file management and Geno the the version NOVO7 toolbox (I had already done reverse engineering, and replace all the information about Geno and NOVO, but eventually use Geno's original version of it, after all, intellectual property problems, and steal God is very bad), replace the Apex starter.
Additional keys savior and Bilibili (> _ <This must be my promotion, although I have not a home (personal opinion), but a CG illustrations and MAD fans, please support the B station)
and flight feathers 0429 with the same characteristics of each version is not listed, please go to imp3 forum view. Description: * This version of the img version, please use the official Brush tool to update the * Note will erase all data, including the built-in card * ROM System512M Data2G, Cache512M

Rom ECR-CWM-v11a-P85-v10: ECR-CWM-v11a-P85-v10.zip

http://www.upupdd.com/wordpress/?p=1794
to flash this one you need cw recovery on your tablet

Is a custom ROM of 4.03 ver1.1 P85.
It is a thing to improve the relationship between the battery.
Improvement
Add Japanese input application
evernote
allwinner_mod
gnote
baidumap
taobao
Other applications
Additional applications, you erase from application management.
RAM access speed of adjustment
Karp battery reconditioning
You will be able to adjust the charging current when charging from PC USB.
Shortening the charging time
ON / OFF status of BAR
Anime change BOOT

Rom r8a1-jp-v22-360: ECR-CWM-v11a-P85-v10.zip

http://www.upupdd.com/wordpress/?p=1931s
I'm using this one at the moment and I'm loving it,again you gonna need cw recovery to flash it

built on the base r8a1.img
Editing bootloader.ing
Fix mistake in the description of the V10
(in multiples of 24) changed to dram_clk = 408
editing boot.img
/ Add a system / bin / sysinit, support of init.d
/ Introducing a system / bin / virtuous_oc
fantasy the cpu governor
cpu max 100800
cpu min 30000
Application change
Change to LOGLEVE 3, power saving
tun.ko load openvpn support
To optimize the means of packaging Zipalign (not sure) the introduction of a tool called
Aututu Benchmark 2923 (when wifi OFF)

this is just the information I gather on the last two days and I can't be responsible if you brick your tablet
Thanks and Enjoy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello, I`m Spanih. My english is not good. How I can install the recovery? you recomended the last rom, browsing web is faster than the stock firmware? flash video is running well?
Please, you can write a guide for me?
Thank you

·
Registered
16 Posts
Mod ROM moonshadow, can i install with livesuit? If i install it, can i return to stock firmware with livesuit or no?
Perhaps i tested the Mod ROM because it is more easy

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello, I`m Spanih. My english is not good. How I can install the recovery? you recomended the last rom, browsing web is faster than the stock firmware? flash video is running well?
Please, you can write a guide for me?
Thank you
Hi
to install recovery you gonna need this:sausagemod read everything carefully ,you got all the steps to make it work.
the ones that comes has zip file them are more has a system update with a lot of tweaks,i'm using the last one because of the battery performance,web browsing,it depends what browser you using but it's alright on the stock one and it plays flash without big issues.
hope it helps a little bit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mod ROM moonshadow, can i install with livesuit? If i install it, can i return to stock firmware with livesuit or no?
Perhaps i tested the Mod ROM because it is more easy
Hi
yes you can install it with livesuit and you can go back to a stock one as long you got the stock one to flash.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You can flash with that recovery without any probs but that one is in chinese and it can be a little hardder to get you head around that

Sent from my AN7G2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Own this tablet. I like it very much. The screen is very good, thought it is not an IPS. And I like this form-factor: 1024*768 8 inches screen. Got it from Spemall.
I'd like to share more ROMs for P85.
First, official ICS ROM from Explay Informer 801:
http://explay.ru/download/firmware/mid/801/Informer801_4.0_20120511.img
This tablet is a clone of Teclast P85, 100% identical. The ROM has no special features, except "no sleep Wi-Fi", but it is much more stable than old original ICS from Teclast.
Second and third are two Japanese mods for P85:
This: http://www.upupdd.com/wordpress/?p=2389
http://prox1.upupdd.com/files/p85/p85_S2D8C2_00.7z
And this:
http://www.upupdd.com/wordpress/?p=2453
http://prox1.upupdd.com/files/p85/P85_feiyu_mod0429_00.zip
Both have many features preinstalled, like full market, working Wi-Fi positioning, many good applications. p85_S2D8C2_00 is based on official ICS 1.1, Moonshadow and feyu_mod and is the best in working with external Bluetooth dongles for the moment.
P85_feiyu_mod0429 has Bluetooth On/Off function in menu, but it does not work for me. Thought, I think this is the most stable ROM for today.

·
Premium Member
526 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
There's a JB rom available here : XDA Developers (mispelled title, correct one is R8A1)

Don't really know if it's official (it's not on the teclast site), but I flashed it yesterday and it's working fine for now (at least it's booting and connecting to the wifi
)
play store, gmail, and maps are included, but not talk :/ .

·
Registered
3 Posts
As one can read in the linked xda thread, there are several problems with the Teclast JB ROM. Following this link to a vietnamese site you can find more custom ROMs for the single core model (there is also a link to another thread for the dual core model). My favorite is the CM9_P85_0922.zip. It is still better than the Jaytee CM9.

Sorry for double posting.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts