1. download the lastest A15 firmware from Teclast site : ftp://d:[email protected]:2121/teclast/mp3/Firmware/Aseries/A15(E6C2)-V1.00-2B14.rarHello to everybody,
I have a Teclast a15 tablet for a week, but also as @giuseppe0413 I've managed to flash it and to receive grey display.
@giuseppe0413 how you managed to flash it again?
Thanks in advance for your help!
ICS has hardware acceleration for all 2D operation by GPU, so all program can be run faster and smoother. The Teclast A15 with 1.0 Ghz single core CPU not a fast tablet, but if the GPU acceleration comes with ICS, maybe become an acceptable Android tablet.One more question for all, everybody want to have ics. It's because the original firmware is laggy/buggy or only because it's the last android OS ?
Thank you for your prompt answer.1. download the lastest A15 firmware from Teclast site : ftp://d:[email protected]:2121/teclast/mp3/Firmware/Aseries/A15(E6C2)-V1.00-2B14.rar
2. use the reset button on A15 (small hole above the TF card slot)
3. hold the vol+ button during connect PC with USB cable
4. if need install the driver on PC (driver included : http://arctablet.com/assets/tools/Firmware/Rockchip_CPU_based/Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.4.zip)
5. run the RKBatchTool.exe with administrator rights
6. if all the above lines was right, there is a green box in 'connected devices' groupbox
6. unpack A15(E6C2)-V1.00-2B14.rar
7. select the .img file for FW path
8. run flashing with upgrade button
I hope this will help you ...
That is an N90. You should return it, as you were sent the wrong product. BTW, the A15 does not have any HDMI port.Hi guys,
I have understood my problem with my tablet. I have purchased a TECLAST A15, but the guy (from HongKong) has sent me a CEM2918N1 tablet (1024x768 only + no port HDMI) !!