Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I should be recieving this tablet within the next 5 days. Where abouts should I post about it on here, is it possible to make a sub forum within the Rockchip 3066 folder?

Cheers,

Neil

·
Premium Member
2,242 Posts
Hi,

I should be recieving this tablet within the next 5 days. Where abouts should I post about it on here, is it possible to make a sub forum within the Rockchip 3066 folder?

Cheers,

Neil
you would need to contact the site admins and work with them.
You could message MP4 and MrsBurnout.

Tasselhof

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi MrTasselhof,

I just bought a Teclast P85.. in your expert opinion, is it a good device?

Thanks!
In his signature he listed the P85 as "current favourite devices"
So, i think it's safe to presume it's a good device

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My Teclast A10 Dual Core is being sent back to Pandawill within a day of recieving it:

Shocking build quality, 3 of the sides are fine, however at the top, the front and back of the device are loose and can be squeezed together.

WIFI - I get full (3 out of 3 bars) when I sit next to the router, I move 2/3 metres away into my room and it drops to 2 bars. I move a further couple of metres away and I'm down to 1 bar.

It won't charge via USB even though I was told it would.

BBC iplayer doesn't work. It tells me to disable a setting in my browser, I have, still doesn't work.

The power button seems loose.

I haven't put an SD card in, yet I am being told I have a corrupted storage device, and when it offers me the option to format it, I choose to do this, but nothing happens.

I am sending it back to Pandawill. So some of the responsibility goes to Pandawill because they clearly haven't tested the tablet. I don't expect them to test applications, but they should check the build quality before sending them out.

I am very disappointed because I had heard lots of good reviews about Teclast. They have offered to repair/replace, I'm not sure whether to go for the Pipo or Momo 11 instead now though.

Regards,

Neil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts