Android Tablets Forum banner
221 - 226 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Having issues with goclever R74 tab where it was pulled onto the floor by someone running into the wire which also broke the pin inside the charging socket! Have replaced that and the battery as that wasn't charging and it's still not charging now so am hoping that this pdf will be a cure to the issue as it may have damaged the circuit when landing on the floor. The charge light shows orange when plugged in and occasionally goes off and turns the tab off at the same time although the tab does work and function normally apart from that. Here's hoping!

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi guys! have the same problem about charging. i have this starmobile engage 7 and this tab suddenly got the slow charging problem. i change the battery but still have the same percentage 22% for all the battery i tried. i tried to reset the battery stat in cmw but this tab is not supported at all. so i think the problem is in charging ic that's why i came along here trying to check if someone got the idea. hopefully i can fix this problem thru this site. thanks GB

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi ,

I have the question about status of charge under android system? After doing this mod the battery indicator will be showing the full 100% charge or I can only measure with voltmeter?

Thank you

221 - 226 of 226 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.