Android Tablets Forum banner
181 - 200 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good advice! I am currently checking my board and the smd voltage regulators outputs but most are showing bright. I am able to read voltage on the leads and it is now fluctuating with the charger. Thankfully nothing is hot but definitely not going to sleep with it plugged in until I figure out where the actual failure is. Thanks for the tips.

Mine as well. It charged for months just fine and then stopped. I am excited to try the pdf guide when I get my third greenlight and will report how it goes. Glad to have some help with all this as I try to figure it out. It is strange that there is power all over the board and yet nothing starts. Will keep trying though and am excited about eatatjoes pdf. Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a Window N90 tablet (bought from China) which keeps crashing and I had to reset it everytime I used it. The charging plug has to be pushed and hold a certain way before it charges. Now it cannot be charged at all or it might say 1% charge and then it crashes. I have emailed the company several times for repair/upgrade but to no avail. Is there anyway I can repair the charging circuit myself as I have already changed to a new battery which lasted only a day and it seems wasteful having to bin the tablet just because the battery cannot be charged.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Similar prob

Hello
I think I have a similar problem.
I have a Haipad M7 and after 5 months of regular operation the battery is not charging, I tried replacing the battery with a new but not even the new charge.
I tried to recharge with a RC-charger, both batteries work. I also checked with a multimeter the original charger that seems to work.
I can not download the attachment to see the solutions, can anyone help me?

Thanks to all

181 - 200 of 226 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.