Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
I think that the Ramos W7 is supposed to have a capacitive screen. Are they really that much better? (I've never owned a capacitive touch screen device.)There's a guy here who briefly posted that he ordered one and received it last week IIRC in the Ramos forum. I invited him to expand upon his impressions as I had been interested in the W7, however he has not replied yet which could be a bad sign. Well, either that or he's just too busy to bother...

·
Registered
150 Posts
[quote name='cutterjohn;22158]I think that the Ramos W7 is supposed to have a capacitive screen. [B] Are they really that much better?[/B] (I've never owned a capacitive touch screen device.)There's a guy here who briefly posted that he ordered one and received it last week IIRC in the Ramos forum. I invited him to expand upon his impressions as I had been interested in the W7' date=' however he has not replied yet which could be a bad sign. Well, either that or he's just too busy to bother...[/QUOTE']Not really. The only upside to them is multi-touch capability. Resistive touch screens work great (see the Nintendo DS for example).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.