Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Excuse me for my poor english. I love this Comunity! I have already a aPad iRobot Red Led and Work fine thank you to Roger B. Firmware! I have ordered new one from Tablet Store Uk (original Apad they says...). After a Month (yes a month) i have recevid the apad, i have put to recharge and SURPRISE! It's APAD Led Blue!!! Nine Volt Power Charger! It's a clone! i'v read about this...:(This is the order page. Led is Red in the video: http://tabletstoreuk.com/Tablets/Rockchip-7-inch-Android-Tablet/prod_2.htmlIS IT A CLONE? Say me it's not please... One Month to have in Italy my aPad! After that: "they have sent me a CLONE!!!!! Very bad Store!!!! :mad:" Sorry,roughangels

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Nope its the real deal . Just a different production model. They upgraded and changed and few things. Important do not flash this apadWe are searching for a fix with the help of merimobilesSent from my Eris using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thankyou... Probably it's low cost model! I see hardware image in other forum... 1) Batterypack near CPU.(I've fear of Explosion!)2) WIFI problem... mmm 3) the Blue Led mainboard is bigger than apad Red Led. mmm The best thing is to not use the device for now... (i've real fear of explosion) no word about the Store....thankyou very much,roughangels

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UffWifi don't work... I'v activated the usb host mode and after that i've select WIFI and it don't work: "Impossibile to activate".Can you help me? Thankyou,roughangels

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did Wifi work before you changed the USB host mode?
No, it didn't work. I installed new firmware from Tabletstoreuk and solved the problem. Now wifi work very well (without change USB Mode). There is other graphic bug but insignificant... (i'm sure next release solve this problem) I'v found differences between Red Led and Blue Led apad version. Led Blue seems equal but it's not. DISPLAY:Led Red 16:10 7 inches --- Led Blue 16:9 6.9 inchesWEIGHT:Red LED 330 gr --- Led Blue 325 grTouchscreen (blind test):Red LED 5 people have judged more sensitive --- Blue LED 5 people have judged less sensitiveBATTERY:Red LED 4 hours with WiFi active --- Blue LED 3 hours with WiFi activei've made a review of the two model but my english is poor :-( i'm sorry...thankyou very much,roughangels (centocose.forumfree.it)

·
Registered
28 Posts
[quote name='roughangels;19767]No' date=' it didn't work. I installed new firmware from Tabletstoreuk and solved the problem. Now wifi work very well (without change USB Mode). There is other graphic bug but insignificant... (i'm sure next release solve this problem) I'v found differences between Red Led and Blue Led apad version. Led Blue seems equal but it's not. [URL=DISPLAY:Led]DISPLAY:Led[/URL] Red 16:10 7 inches --- Led Blue 16:9 6.9 [URL=inchesWEIGHT:Red]inchesWEIGHT:Red[/URL] LED 330 gr --- Led Blue 325 grTouchscreen (blind test):Red LED 5 people have judged more sensitive --- Blue LED 5 people have judged less [URL=sensitiveBATTERY:Red]sensitiveBATTERY:Red[/URL] LED 4 hours with WiFi active --- Blue LED 3 hours with WiFi activei've made a review of the two model but my english is poor :-( i'm sorry...thankyou very much,roughangels (centocose.forumfree.it)[/QUOTE'] can you share the firmware you get from tablestoreuk with us? thank u.edit: ok found the firmware. nice firmware with rotating desktop. but after flashing my blue-led my wifi didn't start anymore. same with usb-host on. :-/ f**ck

·
Registered
1 Posts
Ciao.Se non sbaglio sei italiano. Anche io ho comprato un Led blue da Tablet store uk. Ho avuto anche io lo stesso problema con il wifi ed ho dovuto aggiornare il firmware con quello sul sito. Un altro che funziona lo trovi su questo sito. Ora non ricordo il nome. Il problema ? che effettivamente il touchscreen ? molto meno sensibile rispetto al Ld red. Infatti ho anche quello, batch1, chiamato iweb, solo che mi ? caduto e si ? spaccato proprio il touchscreen. Poch? sento dire che alcuni hanno avuto miglioramenti con altri device aggiornando il firmware, pu? essere che il problema non sia solo hardware. Ora leggo le tue recensioni, comunque se hai novit? in merito falle sapere. Grazie.Hello.I also bought a blue LED from Tablet Store UK. I've also had the same problem with the wifi and I updated the firmware with the one on their site. Olso another one firmware on this site works fine on our led blue. I can not remember the name. The problem is that the touchscreen is actually much less sensitive than the red Led one. I have the rel led, batch1, called iWeb, but I crashed the touchscreen. Someone wrote to have some improvements updating the firmware with other devices, may be that the problem is not just hardware. Now I read your reviews. If you have some news about touchscreen, please let us know. Thank you

·
Registered
784 Posts
Proof of the wifi with more than a single dot (.) of wifi reception would be really great from any of your guys who have blue leds.. ;)

·
Registered
5 Posts
for munich72 firmware from Tablet store uk:http://oron.com/svagb6odtcg2/updateblue-ts-lite.img.htmlFor me aPad Blue Led is a clone (epad or flytouch production) because:- Display size is the same of ePad FlyTouch (or Eken m002).- Internal component is similar.- Touchscreen is too similar.Asure: Wifi reception is 15 yards (like bluetooth), i'v tested my aPad Led Blue.---for italian friend:Anche tu gli stessi problemi, per me si tratta di un clone il display ? identico a quello di ePad FlyTouch il touchscreen ? similisismo se non identico e soprattutto ho provato a smontarlo per spostare la batteria lontano dal processore con pochi risultati e ho visto che i componenti interni (non tutti) sono identici a quelli di ePad. Quindi per me ? un clone. Se vuoi e puoi traduci pure questo testo (please translate in english).Thankyou!roughangels

1 - 10 of 10 Posts