1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi, i have a MID 7" with android 2.2 kernel version 2.6.32 build number v1.5.5.
afther the the screen blocked i install MODROID 6.5 FINAL but the toutche screen don´t works
please help me, what can i do to fix this.
best regards
Frederico Santos

·
Registered
2 Posts
I for the life of me can not figure out what tablet I have since my buddy gave it to me I think its a MID7. But what I do know hopefully will help in determining that. I have been trying to mod it and unfortunately have no exp with tablets yet.. so far I have downloaded the latest versions of Modroid and uberoid since I dont know which is better, I have done a permanent root with z4root and thats it so far.

Model number- Generic
Firmware- Android 3.0
Kernel Version- 2.6.29-00236-g4f8dbbb-dirty
build number- WMT2.1.2

if anyone can help me get this going I would greatly appreciate it since I got it for my wife and child while we travel.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello I have a tablet of this MID 7 and how can I update them to let go firmware.logo appears at the bottom right corner android android 2.2 is just that, move the logo and remains stuck on Loading .. . I copied the file for the firmware and when I let go but refuses to boot, can someone help me? Thank you.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Here is the tablet that I bought two week ago. It arrived yesterday. And stop working . Loading is stuck. I been trying to install a rom on it but always stuck on the loading page . Help me please .

http://youtu.be/pdz5kCaCRFM.ca/itm/7-inch-Touch-Screen-Android-2-2-OS-Tablet-PC-WiFi-3G-/320748869137?_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26itu%3DUCI%26otn%3D2%26po%3DLVI%26ps%3D63#ht_4435wt_1139
So I have the same problem, the same product like above description.
It stuck on Green Robot logo, and on the lower right displays:
ANDROID OS 2.2
KERNEL 2.6.32
BUILD NUMBER V.1.2.0

Please for advice, thanks you very much.

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.