Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Was wondering if i can get help or a solution to my problem.
I have an advance II novo 7 tablet, First of I''l start at the beginning.
I flashed my tablet and before i did i done a nandroid back up,
now i have realised i have flashed it with the wrong rom for the simple fact when i press
left, my tablet pointer goes right.
In my tablet it wont sync with pc nor will it boot in to recovery mode.
All my programmes are missing except terminal and a few others, my tablet will not connect to wifi.
So i can't just download a copy of CWM prem, an install it.
Oh yeah my memory card is full but it's like a virus, i can't access it and as above
everything is back to front. Can i even install or do something via terminal?!?

Any help would be much apprectiated, as at the moment I'm sitting basically with a dead slate.

Kind regards.

Joseph.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Boofman, thanks for the quick reply, yeah when connecting to the pc i get a sound as you do if

you have just plugged some new hardware in, though i don't see no extra drive in "My Computer"

it's got to a stage where my microsd won't show and say turn on USB mounting.

thanks again for the reply though.

·
Registered
68 Posts
reinstall drivers for PC and reboot..see if that fixes things..if it does try the CWM via ADB route..

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks again Boofman, if by installing the drivers you mean Version 3.50 installer for 64-bit Windows 7/Vista ??

When i install that programme, it asks me to attach tablet/phone to pc and when i click ok, no phone/tablet was found.

Then it starts uninstalling. Only option i think i have is trying to maybe install via terminal. What though i ain't sure.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Thanks again Boofman, if by installing the drivers you mean Version 3.50 installer for 64-bit Windows 7/Vista ??

When i install that programme, it asks me to attach tablet/phone to pc and when i click ok, no phone/tablet was found.

Then it starts uninstalling. Only option i think i have is trying to maybe install via terminal. What though i ain't sure.
Try the steps detailed in this post:
USB Drivers

Also I have to ask, are you familiar with ADB? Your posts didn't mention if you had tried to connect via ADB or not.

~JPC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts