Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Ok members and lurkers get ready we are about to give away another tablet , just wanted to pre-warn the regulars and any who wanted to join .

I know you would like a hint so all I will say is 2818

check back soon , it will be up this week ( ok by wednesday morning to be exact)

Muhahahahaah (evil laugh)

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
Wondering which Rockchip tablet it will be (hoping a WoPad 5-Points Multi-Touch Capacitive Screen Google Android 2.1 Rockchip 2818 Tablet PC).....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Apad 2818 - Android 2.1 Tablet PC MID 7 Touch Screen Track Ball ARM11 Rockchip2818 800MHZ 256MB 4G Wifi G sensor HDMI - THATS MY GUESS ???

·
Registered
199 Posts
It would be cool if we had a multi-member cage match, fight to the death for this one. WWE style... Maybe we could sell tickets to this event to fund the next event... I'll post the sales brochure right next to my co-worker's Girl Scout Cookies papers for best exposure...

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
[quote author=Sa1nT link=topic=14991.msg122456#msg122456 date=1295398731]
It would be cool if we had a multi-member cage match, fight to the death for this one. WWE style... Maybe we could sell tickets to this event to fund the next event... I'll post the sales brochure right next to my co-worker's Girl Scout Cookies papers for best exposure...
[/quote]
LOL!!! So funny, but I really hope not.

·
Registered
77 Posts
count me in Im a big fat guy so I can win it easy!! Im a mean wrastlin baer!!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
You me IN DAH CAGE NAO!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.