Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a ainol novo 7 advanced and it keeps freezing up and the only way to get it to do anything is to hold the volume and the power button. I have not installed any new firmware since i recieved it. it is running android 2.3

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i pulled up the device info it is android version 2.3.4 baseband version 2.0 kernel vesion 2.6.36-android [email protected] # 11 build number crane_aino-eng 2.3.4 grj22 eng.weng.201111125.135834 test-keys

should i update to the 2.0t or is 2.0 the same?
thanks for the help

·
Registered
497 Posts
the only things i have loaded is some games from the market for my little boy
i would recommend this,

back up any data you may have on to your PC then do the Following

-Update to 2.0t (Have a look @My Thread for loads of Info. and Links to Firmware and Scripts) READ the WHOLE First post that is Linked
-the script you'll want to run is lordsbm Market based script which course gives you access to Market "I will Link this to you personally here in this post" Link

then you should be good to go

Link

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I installed the new firmware was wondering how to use the internal flash storage for apps and such
thanks
for all the help it is greatly appreciated

·
Registered
497 Posts
there are Apps. that can use the Full Internal Memory to install Apps. there but who uses more then 956MB of apps.? games if required to download content will be put onto SD Card if you have one. otherwise i think it puts it towards the Full Internal Memory

i believe there is a way to edit some File to where you add the SD Cards Storage on top of the ROMS Memory

ROMS have a Storage set which typically is 1GB (Actual size is 958MB or a little bit bigger)

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
alright i updated the firmware and tablet was working ok and now it is totally dead i cant get it to restart boot up or do anything any suggestions

·
Registered
89 Posts
alright i updated the firmware and tablet was working ok and now it is totally dead i cant get it to restart boot up or do anything any suggestions
Can you please confirm that your tablet is AINOL NOVO 7 ADVANCED only ?

May be it is different tablet and you flashed NOVO 7A ROM on it (my guess ONLY).

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it is a novo 7 advanced and it worked for like a week after i flashed the new rom then one day just wouldnt do anyhting
Thanks
Nate

1 - 11 of 11 Posts