Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had HSG anddroid X5 #348, you are in the firmware can be upgraded to WinCE? , Please guide how to do it, where the firmware download? WinCE upgrade is complete when you can return the Android was not? upgrades for the table is dangerous or not? Thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
HiI have HSG x5 tablet whit wince original Os....It's old Os.I have x5 for 2 week and i don't find any application for device; the application you can find is only for windows mobile and it's incompatible whit wince 6.0.You can only change android to Wince , it's impossible to change to Windows Mobile.In wince you can find only old software, no alternative browser ( internet explorer only), no game or other application...But if you wont try it ... you can download a firmware. Driver Downloans - Sinotech Digital Technology Company LtdBest Regards

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have looked on the website of X5UI ???????? - ?????л??ӹ??????Ƽ????޹?˾ have the firmware but when they connect FWDN-V7 X5A X5UI not receive files, no way to get FWDN X5A-V7 of X5UI? I use the switch inside the switch motherboard, but failed, more file in FWND-V7 (X5AUI) not received, but FWDN_V6_WinCE_Linux_v2.03 (V7updated-tool) shall receive and NAND format successfully, but when the boot table again, the screen appears briefly, followed by SD-UPDATE then machine crashes, the next step I do not know how, you help me, thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
you download it here, FWDN_V6_WinCE_Linux_v3.02.rar - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download I used FWDN_V6 copy tcboot.rom and nk.rom to X5A (download from http://www.huashiguang.com/service.html, X5UI-en.rar ).(message formats that NAND), When writing success, change the internal rules, ( I copy the three files App.rom, nk.rom, tcboot.rom SD memory card) power adapter charger, power supply starts, which have announced programs to upgrade from SD memory card, I have to use USB keyboard to exit Calibration, and Update will report 100%, restart.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.