Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I FINALLY got back my T9 3G, but now realise that that market isn't fully opened. I read on the FAQ he following steps by Tass to enable full market.

5) Change it to the following
- ro.build.fingerprint=google/passion/passion/mahimahi:2.2/FRF91/43546:user/release-keys
- or -
- ro.build.fingerprint=generic/utv210/utv210/smdkv210:2.2/FRF91/eng.urbetter.20110301.142336:eng/test-keys
6) Save the File

The question I have is that mine is on 2.3 0929, does the writing have to be different, or will it not matter if the build prop has 2.-2 but the tablet is on 2.3?

Also, does anyone know of an app / way to increase the mic volume. Mine was sent back because the mic wasn't working and it's been returned with one that is only .1% better, in that when you SCREAM into it, the mic picks up your voice.

Thanks

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have tried to get the full market working on my T9 using those methods and it doesn't work plus my Mic has never worked, though I didn't try screaming.

Mic doesn't bother me as it's not something I use, market kinda annoys me though so I have to go looking for the appropriate .apk file on the Internet. The downside though is that means I can't get any paid apps, just the freebies.

Nonz.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have tried to get the full market working on my T9 using those methods and it doesn't work plus my Mic has never worked, though I didn't try screaming.

Mic doesn't bother me as it's not something I use, market kinda annoys me though so I have to go looking for the appropriate .apk file on the Internet. The downside though is that means I can't get any paid apps, just the freebies.

Nonz.
Hey there guys,

check out the post i made regarding the full T9 market. It might help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts