T760 2.0.7 is out!!!

This is a testing version!!!

My rooted version:

http://u.115.com/file/dnge5l19

1. Rooted
2. Adhoc is OK
Hi wendal,

Nice to see development on the firmware
. Could you give more details? Like, on which retail version is it based on? I'm currently using Aino's 2.04b. I think it is based on your 2.04. What is the differences between 2.04 and 2.07? Do you develop these roms yourself?

Keep up the good work.

BABACHAN

·
Registered
268 Posts
After flashing this new version here are my first impressions:

-New stock launcher with 9 screens, 3D scrolling and big app icons, its response seems pretty fast. Lacks for advanced configuration options. Comes with 4 special widgets for music, video, docs and pictures (automatically search for those files in whole sd and internal storage).
Product Font Biome Screenshot Software
Font Screenshot Technology Multimedia Software
Product Communication Device Gadget Mobile device Portable communications device

-New status bar, when expanded shows four buttons for wifi, bluetooth, mute, lock and settings, and two bars for screen light and volume, very useful.
Font Rectangle Screenshot Technology Software

-BIG improvement in hdmi output, now there is an hdmi config menu in settings and when connected the screen still goes off BUT now works like a mouse pad and there is a mouse pointer on the screen.

-Seems that included some 3d game improvements i.e. now asphalt 6 works in fullscreen.

-Included a hosts file with many redirections, may be for avoid the "wall" in China, and some to block advertising sites.

-Improvement in cameras light sensitivity in low light places.

-The keyboard bug still remains

Attachments

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,

I tried to flash to this version but got a semi brick. I followed the instructions at the Aino's 2.0.4b topic but replaced the system.img with Wendal's 'wendal_new.img' file . Probably not a smart thing to do. It resulted in a semi brick. Just the beautiful Teclast logo. Reset with a pin was needed to shut down. Flashing to 2.0.4b with the 2.0.4b system.img got it working again.

What would be the steps to get from Aino's 2.0.4b to this 2.0.7b ROM? Revert to the original 2.0.3 ROM and go from there?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

JR

·
Registered
12 Posts
I just got it working. I used the other flash tool (Teclast Device manager 1.3 or CUBE U9GT flash tool) tried to revert to 2.03 original. Resulted in an error. Right after that I flashed to the 2.0.7b wendal image. Worked like a charm.

JR

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all,

I recently got my T760, which I've been quite impressed with, and updated to Aino's 2.04b custom rom using the firmware flashing tool provided in this post:
http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/20435-custom-rom-204beta-firmware-based/
(Thankyou so much Aino for the clear instructions and file links!)

I'd love to try Wendal's 2.07 testing version now, but I'm a bit unsure of the best way to do this. Should I use the same firmware flashing tool in Aino's post? I've seen mentions of using the Teclast upgrade manager, but I can't find an english version of this programme anywhere, or upgrade instructions.

If anyone has an english version of these, or could let me know if this is the right way to upgrade to 2.07, it would really be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
10 Posts
After flashing this new version here are my first impressions:

-New stock launcher with 9 screens, 3D scrolling and big app icons, its response seems pretty fast. Lacks for advanced configuration options. Comes with 4 special widgets for music, video, docs and pictures (automatically search for those files in whole sd and internal storage).
View attachment 1959 View attachment 1961 View attachment 1962

-New status bar, when expanded shows four buttons for wifi, bluetooth, mute, lock and settings, and two bars for screen light and volume, very useful.
View attachment 1960

-BIG improvement in hdmi output, now there is an hdmi config menu in settings and when connected the screen still goes off BUT now works like a mouse pad and there is a mouse pointer on the screen.

-Seems that included some 3d game improvements i.e. now asphalt 6 works in fullscreen.

-Included a hosts file with many redirections, may be for avoid the "wall" in China, and some to block advertising sites.

-Improvement in cameras light sensitivity in low light places.

-The keyboard bug still remains
I can't play HD gamel*ft.... please help

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.