Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello,
I am owner of T7 clone and want to change my bootanimation with T7's. Can someone send me? Also, I am having trouble finding where my bootanimation is stored. Usually is under system/media... but in my ROM is not....

Cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hello,
I am owner of T7 clone and want to change my bootanimation with T7's. Can someone send me? Also, I am having trouble finding where my bootanimation is stored. Usually is under system/media... but in my ROM is not....

Cheers
Hello,
here it is. Rename to "bootanimation.zip" and put into /system/media under "Device".
Funny: I also have a clone (QuantumX7) and I wanted to remove this animation as its "flashing" effect is really annoying. To remove it, I have simply removed it from /system/media, and now I just see the "android" animated logo at boot. If you also see that, that would explain why you don't see any animation file under /system/media: if no file is present, the system probably just reverts to the default animated logo.

Notes:
1) you'll still see your clone's original boot image (not the "Hyunday" one) for a second perhaps, as that is not part of the animation, but it's contained in the original files of the room. If you want that one, just replace your logo.bmp in the rom files with the attached one, and re-flash your device (you'll lose all settings, data and apps!). Please make sure you have a full backup of both your system and the rom that you want to flash before proceeding. Also, if after changing the logo.bmp and re-flashing, the system doesn't turn on, just replace with your original one and re-flash.
2) if you want more animations, visit the following: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2334927

cheers

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hello,
Thank you for detailed instructions and attachments! I will check all this tonight when my little daughter went to bed (since she is real owner of tablet :))

Cheers

·
Registered
48 Posts
HI want replace logo .....How to replace "bootanimation.zip" ....system not allowed....?

HELP ME>.!!!
Seeing as how you can see the file I'm guessing you're already rooted. So you just have to change the permissions on that file. I'm using ES File Explorer and you add "Write" permissions to "Owner" on the properties of that file. To get to the properfies you press and hold the file and wait for the check mark to appear, then you go to the bottom right and click "More" with the 3 dots above it, Properties is third from the bottom.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts