Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,since yesterday i am owner of an eken m001, without the eken name, but same device. first time i turned it on i was very disappointed, the system crashed all the time and the menu slided very slowly and stuttering. then i installed the custom firmware of ecotox and the menu now slides very smoothly and i have no more system crashes as long as i dont turn on the wifi. but wothout wifi the device is useless. as soon as i turn on the wifi and use any of the internet applications, the os freezes wthin 3 minutes and the wifi adapter and also the cpu spread a lot of heat i can feel it in my hand. now my concern is that i might have a damaged model, but i also read a lot of the typical bugs of this thing. can anyone help me out my mysery ? i already contacted the ebay seller, but as expected no reaction yet.best regards

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
have you tried the original upgrade firmware for the Eken (SlateDroid)M001?

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have an M003 that has started doing this as soon as I configured GMail? I'm going to try and flash tonight. Any other ideas if that doesn't work?

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys, hope this is the right place - i understand that the M7003 is the same as the M003?Where can I get the relative ROM from?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts