Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While waiting for my M001, I lurked on these forums and noted some adverse comments regarding the supplied USB cable. On arrival I had no such problems. The supplied cable fits well and is held in by the springloaded clips until they are released. What other users are satisfied with theirs, or was my supplier better at pre-delivery checks?My cable is white, about 2 foot or half a meter long and has two spring loaded buttons on the sides. There is a small moulded rectangle to indicate the top of the cable. The cable fits firmly and won't release until those buttons are pressed.Was I just lucky?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Mine sucked. The fit was bad. But it was *really* easy to take apart and use to build into an extra usb port for a keyboard, mouse and such. Those pins just slid right out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the answer to my question and your comment regarding the pins. With the comings and goings of these forums server etc I have been having trouble gaining accurate and reliable information. Can you confirm the pin nos for the usb in and out and also audio L+R? +5V and grounds would be useful also.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts