1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

There is a topic now located under:

SlateDroid.com > Cortex A9 > Ainol Amlogic CPU Devices

The topic title is: Ainol's Quad Core ERA.

This topic has evolved into a chips comparison, chips design and chips performance discussion.

It is clear this topic does not correspond to Cortex A9 and neither to Amlogic.

I guess it would be very interesting for this community having a place to speak about hardware basics and specially about tablet chips.

My suggestion is creating a new section about hardware news and hardware related topics. (I suggest also transferring the topic to that section).

Good luck !

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hi,

There is a topic now located under:

SlateDroid.com > Cortex A9 > Ainol Amlogic CPU Devices

The topic title is: Ainol's Quad Core ERA.

This topic has evolved into a chips comparison, chips design and chips performance discussion.

It is clear this topic does not correspond to Cortex A9 and neither to Amlogic.

I guess it would be very interesting for this community having a place to speak about hardware basics and specially about tablet chips.

My suggestion is creating a new section about hardware news and hardware related topics. (I suggest also transferring the topic to that section).

Good luck !
Reimar just started the Android Tablets: Q & A forum with some similar topics, so I will move the topic you're concerned with there for now.

http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/39744-ainols-quad-core-era/

Think the title should be updated? Changed? Or we can split the topic apart if you want some separate discussions created. Then I'd need to know which specific posts (please provide links or give the reply #)

Let me know... cheers!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Mrsburnout,

First, I like your signature, it is very funny (and somehow real): Women are angels, when someone... I am a man, married since 28 years and I have five sisters, hence I understood angels becoming witches.. :) but, later, witches recover the wings and return to be angels.

Now, about the thread: this thread is very interesting, we are discussing about hardware tendencies, hardware performance, etc.

My suggestion is creating a section specific for hardware discussions: chips design, chips performance, comparatives between chips, even discussions about other hardware (accelerometers, screens, sound chips, etc).

Thanks for your work and happy new year to you and all the moderators and members of Slatedroid !!!!

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
Hi aprendroid,

Kind of busy IRL atm, and will have time set up a new fourm shortly after the first.

OT: Thanks,
Happy New Year!

Kind Regards,
Mrsburnout

Edit: Update: Topic Moved to Actions Semi ATM7029 Quad-core ARM CPU devices Subforums as per NickosV's suggestion in the thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.