Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
634 Posts
Interesting but I repeat putting in // is dangerous as one set of battery can discharge in the other if these are not well balanced.I personally took the step to buy 2 3500mah of 3.7 and set in serial but I had to set a small box on the back of the Eken like Carnivore.I get 6 hours battery life

· Registered
634 Posts
I am ready to try this WE but I have installed 2 3.7v 3500mah in serial and just uninstall the stock battery.I am a little preocupied about the capacity diference 3500 and 1800 in parallel.I know if these are fully charge prior conecting everything should run smooth but what abpout the 1800mah discahrging completely before the 3500 ?I think I should try or maybe I just buy a 10,000 mah 7.4 volts.I let you know on monday if I took the jump.

· Registered
634 Posts
[quote name='vtpad;30363]source: Wikipedia.Also of interest re. Lipo protection' date=' both circuitry and physical: over discharge, cell swelling, cell puncture, overheating. Also re the Eken's charger: output capacity relative to charge rate and power-on board draw.[/QUOTE']Looks complex!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.