Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm using an old stylus form HTC Wallaby. I did noticed since a couple days I have some micro-scratches on the screen. Maybe stylus cause it, maybe not. I think, any stylus with thin top could be good.

·
Registered
7 Posts
[quote name='rocky289;12266]Scratching the screen was one of my concerns. At present I still have the clear screen protector that came on it in place. I did wonder if leaving that on was effecting the touch sensitivity.So a Nintendo stylus would be suitable' date=' ok I'll grab one of those.[/QUOTE'] I just picked up a ipad screen protector and chopped it down to fit, works a treat.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I also fitted a screen protector as MrOgre suggested. Also bought a iPad stylus but it tends to grip on the surface, so have made a custom one.I had been using the cut off end of a knitting needle which was working quite well but I was worrying about marking the screen.Very simple to make. Cut the end off a pen & fitted my needle in to it. Works perfectly & fits the hand well.

·
Registered
247 Posts
[quote name='rocky289;11889]I have fat fumbling fingers' date=' so thought I would get a stylus.I see some have a flat tip while others have a point.Which is better for this device?[/QUOTE'] I got a 10" plastic knitting needle from my wife and cut it in half. Two (5") "stylus" typing. Awesome.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I buy Palm stylus' (styli ?) in 3-packs. They work great. I was using my fingernails for scrolling and stuff anyway, so I already have lines. Not sure what to do about that, but I expect Eken or someone will be coming out with the next great thing soon enough anyway so not too worried.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.