Android Tablets Forum banner
61 - 79 of 79 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,365 Posts
LOL!!!! Thanks, mogrith.

Here is a "stupid" one (actually tmi? waaaaay too much information?)

Really? Farfrumpoopn? WTF? Share your problems with someone who doesn't give a shit. Like unclestinky or Stinky Stinky.

What the hell? Why would anyone want to be known by these names?

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
LOL!! THAT would piss you off (and make me lol) Just think of what we could rename someone like that. The possibilities are endless....

Happy Saturday, rowwor.
Yep, especially on my tiring day..LOL Will be his unlucky day.

Happy weekend mrsB. I'm setting up our new surround sound system atm, big challenge for me as all ceiling speakers wires came out from the wall has no tag on it from previous owner.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
This subforum hasn't been posted in since August 2011? Come on people....

Well I really don't have anything to add, except the two names already posted in the Eagles Nest, assphunk and asspajamas were pretty funny...

·
Dragon Lady
6,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #78 ·
This subforum hasn't been posted in since August 2011? Come on people....

Well I really don't have anything to add, except the two names already posted in the Eagles Nest, assphunk and asspajamas were pretty funny...

LOL..yes..it is funny..didn't want to talk to myself since none one active in here.

There was some from time to time,,but i forgot..im sure they will come online again.

·
Zenithink Tablet User / Information Transmitter
6,629 Posts
LOL..yes..it is funny..didn't want to talk to myself since none one active in here.

There was some from time to time,,but i forgot..im sure they will come online again.

61 - 79 of 79 Posts