Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok. this has been driving me crazy for about a week now. when I first installed pandahome, the default background wallpaper filled the screen and scrolled when you move left and right. after updating the firmware and reinstalling pandahome, the wallpaper now has about a 1/2" black border around it and doesn't scroll. I have looked everywhere to find the option to enable the scrolling, but can't.How the heck do you enable the wallpaper scrolling?!?Anyone else seen this, or is it just me?Thanks!

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
maybe, but I didn't do that the first time. that is what I can't figure out.the only thing I can think of is I installed openhome first then pandahome and the background was fine. on subsequent reloads, I never installed openhome. I wonder if openhome did something to the picture...

·
Registered
592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that was it!I installed open home and ran it. now pandahome has the bigger, scrolling wallpaper with no black borders!I wish I knew what file open home edited or replaced so I can fix this the next time I reload the firmware.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.