Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have been using the latest Slateroid ROM and it has been great. However, I asked the M001 to erase all data to reset to factory defaults. Now the thing just sits at the boot screen with the Slateroid icon and the green bar going round endlessly, it gets no further. I have also tried to reinstall the ROM using and SD card, but it gets no further than above!Any advice or is it time for the bin?Cheers......

· Registered
48 Posts
Might try to install the official EKEN upgrade for your model, instead of a modded version of it?It could be that reset to restore unit to factory default, might be encountering problems with a customized ROM installed.Make sure you are downloading the proper firmware for your model,use 7zip to unzip it,copy and paste the script folder, and any other files included in the download, to the SD card.Make sure device is off, and the AC charger plugged in, prior to inserting card.Insert card, power up,allow install to run uninterrupted all the way to prompt asking you to remove card.Unit will reboot, and with luck, you'll be back in business.I wish you good luck, and hope it's not time for the bin.Please let us know how things turn out,or message if you run into questions along the way.

· Registered
144 Posts
Make sure your SD card is 2 gig or smaller. Make sure it is formatted by the Panasonic utility (search for it on the forum) or another Eken, then do as theMartian says and use original firmware.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.