Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,I have had my Apad for about a month now. A few days ago the browser started to "force close" right after I opened it on the home page. I installed skyfire to try and bypass this. Skyfire worked fine for a few days but now it is doing the same thing. Has anyone else has a similar problem? Any ideas how to fix it?

·
Registered
198 Posts
I have had a similar issue. I went to Settings Manage Apps, then found Browswr, opened it up and hit clear cache. Then shutdown and restart aApad and browser crash stopped. Hope this works for you too.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='juched;35256]I have had a similar issue. I went to Settings Manage Apps' date=' then found Browswr, opened it up and hit clear cache. Then shutdown and restart aApad and browser crash stopped. Hope this works for you too.[/QUOTE'] Thanks, I will try that tonight.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have the same problem but not only with the browsers. I get very, very many "Force Close" on diffrent apps.I have tested uninstalling most apps but still get many Force Close.Any ideas on what I can do?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.