Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was just wondering how many users are still waiting for their devices to arrive. Mine has finally arrived in Heathrow (UK) so it should be with me by Friday (hopefully). Fairly annoying seeming as I ordered it over a week ago, but hey ho these things happen.Just for anyone's information the seller was Grandtechdigital which I believe is based in Germany. ?87.03 including shipping etc.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I ordered 1 yersterday from Ego-2010 for US100. Hopefully it will arrive next week so I can do the firmware upgrade and testing on the machine. I am very exciting about it.I also wonder if I can do a battery hack/change to a higher capacity one. Anyone did it so far?

·
Registered
5 Posts
All - Thanks for getting this forum up so quickly. Think it's really going to help functionality of the SlateDroid.Ordered mine on eBay from a US-based seller for $128USD shipped...probably a bit much, but didn't want to deal with the international shipping after bad experiences (delays) with enzo and haleron. Hoping to have it by Monday.Following up on Simon's question - Haleron (if it's real, that is) lists a 6 hour battery upgrade option...so there must be way to replace it, no?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi all, im from Italy and i have my eken since last week :)i have bought it on ebay.. serious sellers from china,98 euros shipment with DHL included.. in only 6 days !!many thank to the creator of this very usefull board :)Best regardsEva

·
Registered
9 Posts
Bought mine today.74 euros / 92 USD shipment included. A nice price for the device, i must say.I expect it in no less that a month, if it get sooner, al the better.As i get it, ill tell you about RDP/VNC compatibility.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi guys, just let my say I'm absolutely thrilled to find a forum dedicated to the EKEN M001.I ordered mine online (eBay) a couple of days ago, so I'm guessing it'll arrive in 14 days or so.Greetings from Norway.

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[quote author=xdpirate link=topic=6.msg305#msg305 date=1273852794]Hi guys, just let my say I'm absolutely thrilled to find a forum dedicated to the EKEN M001.I ordered mine online (eBay) a couple of days ago, so I'm guessing it'll arrive in 14 days or so.Greetings from Norway.[/quote]On a completely un-related note... what sort of music are you into? xD

·
Registered
40 Posts
I bought 3 (yes, 3) all under 100USD on eBay.I'm not expecting much from this device. I'll be happy if serve me as digital picture frame, night clock, desktop calculator, bedside weather informer, couch newsreader, quick Wikipedia checker, instant email viewer, maybe room-to-room realtime video communication.I've bought this solely to "in home" usage (I have an EEEPC for more serious stuff), I'm planning to put 1 per room (including bathroom, any tips?). Any chance of Android 2.1?
Sorry for my poor English, I'm from Brazil

·
Registered
72 Posts
I ordered mine from eBay on 6th May, and I have confirmation that it's been delivered today or yesterday, either way it's sitting at home. I have to wait though since I'm not at home until next weekend.

·
Registered
26 Posts
[quote author=Mike link=topic=6.msg317#msg317 date=1273858713][quote author=xdpirate link=topic=6.msg305#msg305 date=1273852794]Hi guys, just let my say I'm absolutely thrilled to find a forum dedicated to the EKEN M001.I ordered mine online (eBay) a couple of days ago, so I'm guessing it'll arrive in 14 days or so.Greetings from Norway.[/quote]On a completely un-related note... what sort of music are you into? xD[/quote]Death metal and some black metal. But I guess you already figured that out? ;)

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I was kinda hoping so ;) Not so much into Black Metal (I listen to a bit of Dimmu Borgir and Behemoth) but I absolutely love melodic Death Metal xD Don't suppose you could recommend any local bands I should check out?

·
Registered
11 Posts
mine wont be here for quite a while, i ordered from some chinese company because it was 55 dollars shipped, and they have a return policy (that i can actually use, just in case) the price is good and the return policy is good, but its likely to take a LONG time to get here, they told me average is 15-20 days UGHHH

·
Registered
11 Posts
[quote author=Edzward link=topic=6.msg319#msg319 date=1273859081]I bought 3 (yes, 3) all under 100USD on eBay.I'm not expecting much from this device. I'll be happy if serve me as digital picture frame, night clock, desktop calculator, bedside weather informer, couch newsreader, quick Wikipedia checker, instant email viewer, maybe room-to-room realtime video communication.I've bought this solely to "in home" usage (I have an EEEPC for more serious stuff), I'm planning to put 1 per room (including bathroom, any tips?). Any chance of Android 2.1?
Sorry for my poor English, I'm from Brazil[/quote]your english is really good actually, better than most of us americans i bet!

·
Registered
83 Posts
Hi there all! I just ordered mine tonight just an hour ago. I am not looking too much into this device and wasnt even going to get it but I cam across this forum and another and found many excited/exciting people so I decided to get it. I am not a coder or programmer so I am very much a cheerleader but I own a HTC Dream running Eclair so I know about rooting and the basics of the matter. I figured this is pretty much a disposable toy but I do want to play as much as you all do. I am from Brooklyn NY so I am thinking that my item should be about a week or so, I hope not too long as I really want to play.So hello to all and I will be reading everyday to keep tabs. Let you all know when my pad comes it. Take care. Again very excited.Oh got mine from DealExtreme for $108+change, free delivery. found out about this from AndroidPhoneFans.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.