Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Hey Guys
To keep the site strong I am extending out a system where I will either help buy or pay for tablets for you to develop on all I ask is that you realize I am not a rich man and I'm doing this for 2 reasons

1: I know you all work better if you have a tablet to work on
2: I love this site and I try my best to keep it moving forward

So if you have tablet in mind that you think you can make amazing , pm me and lets and talk about .I

And some of you know I have either donated or outright paid all I ask is that you treat me and the site fairly, If you are unable to for what ever reason continue a project and someone else can . you donate the tablet to that person to continue on

thanks all
Micheal

· Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the good words
I want you guys to know that this is not a one way street it is no secret we make money , and we have very good sponsors
the very least I can do is make sure the members that can improve the tablets have the tools the need. to date I have given away or paid for 5 tablets (some I really loved :'( )

If you change your mind after you get the tablet let me know the offer is on the table

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.