Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Hey Guys
To keep the site strong I am extending out a system where I will either help buy or pay for tablets for you to develop on all I ask is that you realize I am not a rich man and I'm doing this for 2 reasons

1: I know you all work better if you have a tablet to work on
2: I love this site and I try my best to keep it moving forward

So if you have tablet in mind that you think you can make amazing , pm me and lets and talk about .I

And some of you know I have either donated or outright paid all I ask is that you treat me and the site fairly, If you are unable to for what ever reason continue a project and someone else can . you donate the tablet to that person to continue on

thanks all
Micheal

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hi MP4,
thats a very generous offer indeed ;D
I am about to buy a ZT-180 in order to move forward in terms of development, however, I will pay for it myself so I waste MY money if I brick it

Anyway, I think its great to have people like you dedicating their time and money to maintain this site, which i love too ;)

greetz, PADMAN

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the good words
I want you guys to know that this is not a one way street it is no secret we make money , and we have very good sponsors
the very least I can do is make sure the members that can improve the tablets have the tools the need. to date I have given away or paid for 5 tablets (some I really loved :'( )

If you change your mind after you get the tablet let me know the offer is on the table

·
Premium Member
664 Posts
Hi,

I just confirm the words of MP4 which gave me tablets to work in develloppement firmware.

I wanted to thank MP4 and I hope he is happy with his investment with FM ;)

I even ordered me a new tablet (WOPAD RK2818), to produce a firmware onSlatedroid forum.

I think the choice of devellopppement tablets should be based on the number of people who buy them as a model.

That must be useful, such as the addition of Market or improve performance.

This is not to make firmwares for two or three people, for example, M001 is guaranteed success,knowing that there are other very good developers for this MID,

edit :The ideal for me would be working on Folio 100 8)

·
Premium Member
334 Posts
Hey lefeudedieu;

You do such good firmware... eh! Just love knowing that you are on the slatedroid team!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts