Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've noticed something kind of odd, and might account for some of the random issues after a few days with these mods.. If you go into adb and check the /data path, what does it look like? I noticed mine was getting all wonky with odd filenames / ownerships filling up the list slowly. I decided to add back in the filecheck.sh and checkfile binary so they could be run at startup, since I've added it back in I've got a nice neat /data folder each time. Early on I resolved it with a few flashes and reboots of a stock rom, and the crap is really coming from a ramdisk image, so I was a bit confused. Stopped flashing the ramdisk.img with the updates and I was still seeing crap after reboots. Just wanted to have a few testers of various roms and hacks check the status of that folder, it could have been something weird with me, but I noticed it across modifed stock roms, the Jet-Droid source, vanilla google source, etc. Thanks for the input in advance!

·
Registered
3,286 Posts
I've noticed this on your build, but also the 2.0 hacks I've been running as well (never checked a stock ROM as they usually aren't around too long on my PDN before I alter it). I just assumed it was a "feature" of Pandigital's brilliant coding.

EDIT: Confirmed on stock 8/6 firmware, as well (no hacks). Lots of �'s in the directory structure, correct?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.