Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi AllI am new to android, and I have also not yet received my M001.Can somebody recommend me a good detailed technical document about android - eg boot process, changes compared to stock linux kernel, libraries used, background of dalvik ....)But after reading the forum, I still have some questions:* specs state that it has 2GB of internal NAND Flash (reviewers say it is much less). can you confirm 2GB what does mount say ... (also take into account possible loopback files!)* there is the rumour that the CPU is only clocked with 300MHz. Can somebody confirm the 600MHzregarding software.There seems to be an update directly from eken, which gives some bugfixes.And there are some peole starting with custom software.Until now it seems that these consist mainly of slimming down the firmware. (which is a great first step)I have also seen a screenshot of somebody compiling a new kernel for the m001.Where can the modified kernel source be found??Where are these efforts going?? eg what next steps??regarding Win-CE ... is there already a ROM with working touchscreen driver??

1 - 1 of 1 Posts