Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
SOLD. Please close.I am wanting be rid of this device. It is not nearly as useful as I thought it might be. It is a Batch 2 model with camera and Mic. It has the default firmware installed. It is in new condition except for the on/off switch at the bottom which requires you to use a paper clip or something similar to switch (the button doesn't move unless you use a paper clip). Specs:# Processor : RockChip2808 at 600Mhz# 7 inch HD LCD screen, 800 x 480# Touch screen with icon or menu drag features and auto rotation.# Broadband Internet access, 802.11a/b/g Wi-Fi wireless lan.# External 3G module (WCDMA/TDSCDMA/EVDO) VIA USB port (external 3G module not included or yet supported by firmware)# Camera integrated.# Google chrome lite browser.# Goolge Map.# Email, Word, Exel, PPT, PDF.# Support Fring, SkypeOut, QQ, MSN, Gtalk.# Wallpaper auto change.# Games download via internet.# Apps download via Android market.# Desktop gadget.# Storage: nand flash 2GB# RAM: 128MB 800Mhz DDR# 2 x mini USB port# SD card slot support capacity up to micro 32GB. (not included)# HD movie playback (1020 x 720).# Integrated Stereo speaker.# Integrated microphone.# Audio in/out put.# Weight: 0.16kg include battery, super slim design.# Color: Silver# Languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Duct, English, Espanol, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmal, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Chinese(Traditional), Chinese (Simplify).#OS: Google Android 1.5$AUD130 O.B.O. My location is Australia, so postage will vary.Feel free to ask for any further details.

·
Premium Member
2,596 Posts
Hey Drtim I hope that doesn't mean we lose you as a forum member

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Mp4,Since I have little use for the device it will mean I will be less active. I assure you my desire to sell has nothing to do with the community here. If anything the information I have gained from here has made me almost want to keep it. It is simply too much effort on my part to have the device perform near to what I want.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Depends how fast you want it sent and if you want to be able to track it online. Cheapest is roughly ~$16-17 AUD (Sea mail, takes a long time), and then ~$55 AUD for Express with tracking. In between those is Regular Air Mail (No tracking) ~$30 AUD. Quite expensive, and almost not worth it if I take the expense from shipping.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thats not too bad a price, i hope to have 2 coming but if not i will get back to you,should know within a week if mine are on there way, $180 aud ok?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Happy to pay $120 with regular registered post to Adelaide $13.00 in a 3kg prepay bag PM me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts