Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
i have one...i just got it yesterday...i dont understand it...if anybody wants it i could sell....i just dont get it lol...i couldnt find a sell thread....its the white one says m-001 on the back...and i will post it on ebay for you to make it a safe transaction for the both of us..i will give it away if i dont resell...i paid 130$ for it...not sure what they are worth so just pm me or message here...i guess any reasonable offer will do...i tried to change firmware but i didnt understand how and i really dont want to bother with it anymore..i dont wana end up breaking it.will ship priority mail with tracking. via usps.edit: will post it on ebay when i have a buyer that is committed. so we can have a safe transaction.PRICE RANGE SEEMS TO BE 80-90$ Shipped so thats what im looking for. pics will be up in a few minutes.will include adapter but no sd card because i dont have one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
here are pics:
can take pics of anything else if needed...dont have original box and manual...but will make sure you receive it safely.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.