Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I've had my EKEN for exactly 24 hours now. I've decided Android doesn't interest me. I would like to sell this and buy a Windows CE device.This is basically brand new. It will ship with the official EKEN update installed (rooted), along with a bonus 4GB microSDHC card in a SD adapter.The price is $100 firm. Shipping via USPS Priority mail. I will not ship outside the US.~SOLD~

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
~Bump~No interest?I think $100 shipped w/ a 4GB uSDHC card is a good deal.Don't think of this tablet as used, think of it as TESTED. It doesn't have any touch screen, boot, or battery/charge issues. You could buy one "new" from China, wait two weeks to get it, and then find out it's deffective.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Sorry dude, I paid $92 including shipping for mine.. if I add $8 for an 4GB card, I am at your price, just with some level of warranty (i.e. ebay refund policy). The moment you opened the box it lost half its value. Welcome to owning consumer electronics. If you want to make your money back, throw it on eBay - here I would not expect to see more then $50 for it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.