Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yea, it was bound to happen. I broke it good! The touchscreen is dangling by the ribbon and the lcd is cracked. I purchased it less than a week ago. Any chance of a return or replacement?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pic, it did happen!
Guess it is a good thing I got 2. Now I have one to really screw with. Shame is I JUST got it patched and my apps installed. Going to see if I can get a nandroid backup and flash the other one.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Every time I read one of these it makes me want to find a nice sturdy case that I could leave on the GT all of the time while still having access to the ports & buttons.... and not just for the GT but for any tablet that I should ever end up owning, as their base designs make the LCDs very vulnerable to drop damage...

·
Registered
146 Posts
TIPSTERthats a pretty cool siteIm not registered and at work, any idea what the cost is?Just curious I saw someone already ran into the MOBO issue with the capacitive screen, but makes you wonder eh?j

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.