Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
116 Posts
[quote name='KodiakEd;43339]So' date=' I can get the Nook app running, but when trying to read purchased book from B&N site, several pages display, then a blank page shows up. Several more pages are there, then another blank one.It has to be something on the PDN as I can see all of the pages when reading on the PC.Any thoughts?? :confused: Thanks.[/QUOTE']I have this experience as well - I think it's just a bug. If you rotate the screen and then rotate back to the screen's original position, it will then display the page again.

· Registered
116 Posts
[quote name='KodiakEd;44941]Thanks for the feedback. I tried it last night and that worked. It is not very elegant' date=' but at least it works.I hope there is some sort of fix for this in the future, just not sure if it is a Nook app issue, or how the app is being used on the PDN.[/QUOTE']No problem! If we could just get Nook working with the 8/06 firmware, I think I'd be a happy camper.

· Registered
116 Posts
[quote author=Mark Adams link=topic=5466.msg107145#msg107145 date=1293331628]
[quote author=msmaby link=topic=5466.msg105849#msg105849 date=1293034485]
I spoke with BN tech support and they are aware of the blank page issue. They said they will soon have a tablet specific version of Nook available and it will be listed in the Market as Nook for Tablets. Unfortunely, he didn't say when.

Marcus
[/quote]
That was quick. It's there already.
Sent from my Hacked PDN TriCorder via Tapatalk
[/quote]

Mark -

I didn't see Nook for Tablets on the Market. Is there any way that you could post the APK or perhaps where the app might be found?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.