Android Tablets Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I have posted before,my M802 touchscreen had stopped responding after 3 weeks.
It will not work at all by touching the screen.It has the shakes and all of the other stuff we all know about.
It will however work with the keyboard that came with it.
I have asked thru email on 4 seperate times what do they suggest to remedy the problem and no response from Merimobiles except to send it back for another shipping charge etc which I refuse to do.
They are selling an unreliable product and DO NOT stand behind what they sell,unless you are willing to continue to pay freight charges back and forth.
This has been reported to Amex who has placed Merimobiles on their watchlist.
Philip at Merimobiles is blowing smoke with his lack of effort concerning customer service.This product was and is sold by him/them all the time knowing it's a defective product.
THEY DON"T STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.
I really would suggest looking out buying from them.You might get stuck as I have.

·
Registered
106 Posts
As I have posted before,my M802 touchscreen had stopped responding after 3 weeks.
It will not work at all by touching the screen.It has the shakes and all of the other stuff we all know about.
It will however work with the keyboard that came with it.
I have asked thru email on 4 seperate times what do they suggest to remedy the problem and no response from Merimobiles except to send it back for another shipping charge etc which I refuse to do.
They are selling an unreliable product and DO NOT stand behind what they sell,unless you are willing to continue to pay freight charges back and forth.
This has been reported to Amex who has placed Merimobiles on their watchlist.
Philip at Merimobiles is blowing smoke with his lack of effort concerning customer service.This product was and is sold by him/them all the time knowing it's a defective product.
THEY DON"T STAND BEHIND THEIR PRODUCT.
I really would suggest looking out buying from them.You might get stuck as I have.
I spoke with Philip today,Feb 21st 2011, and he said that he will stand behind this product to make it right by me.Give him time,48 hours,to contact the factory for a fix if possible.
The MeriMobiles website now states that they are no longer selling this product!
We'll keep our hopes up for somekind of replacement from MeriMobiles since this M802 is a POS.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts