Android Tablets Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
i had this installed and the issue is that the game pad only allows one touch at a time, so if your running and you have to jump, you have to let go of the move arrow and then press the jump button. It was a nightmare with super mario. When there is a lot of things going on on the screen, its rough to play. I would imagine that monopoly and games that dont require fast keypad action would do really well.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Single touch resistive screen fail.As much as I really wanted this to work I knew it just couldn't work that well. If they could use some of the hard-keys and/or use the accelerometer...that might make things interesting.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I don't know why this thread is still open. The emulator itself is legal, but playing commercial roms is not. It doesn't matter if you "own" the game or not (contrary to popular belief).

·
Registered
42 Posts
synonymous;13923 said:
No it isn't.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Millennium_Copyright_ActIt's illegal to use commercial roms. Period. I highly doubt everyone here owns every game they download anyway.
I think this is stupid, games with more than 15 years? Please! these games should be declared Abandonware by their age, I think that any game with more than five years old should be declared open source or freeware.Sent from my EzHero using Tapatalk

·
Registered
150 Posts
[quote name='oxdroid;13968]I think this is stupid' date=' games with more than 15 years? Please! these games should be declared Abandonware by their age, I think that any game with more than five years old should be declared open source or freeware.Sent from my EzHero using Tapatalk[/QUOTE'] But they're not considered abandonware and are still sold in many places (including Nintendo's own Virtual Console).

·
Registered
63 Posts
[quote name='synonymous;13684]I don't know why this thread is still open. The emulator itself is legal' date=' but playing commercial roms is not. It doesn't matter if you "own" the game or not (contrary to popular belief).[/QUOTE']Get over yourself dude. Do you get a nickle for every ROM you prevent someone from playing? I mean really, what's your motive here.Go shine your 8-bit halo or something.

·
Registered
150 Posts
[quote name='Jagannath;14085]Get over yourself dude. Do you get a nickle for every ROM you prevent someone from playing? I mean really' date=' what's your motive here.Go shine your 8-bit halo or something.[/QUOTE'] How about you go troll somewhere else, k?

·
Co-Founder
2,103 Posts
Keep it cool guys. In all honesty, it's nigh impossible to buy such games nowadays and seeming as the developers make no gain then there really isn't anything much wrong with downloading ROMs for personal usage.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.